Magic? No, it’s only science!
Objects that multiply or disappear, linking rings and even telepathy! Is this magic? No, it’s only science! Come learn how to perform magic tricks that will impress your family by attending our small show and participating at our five stations: the three-cord knot, the three linking rings, the magic thumb, the three-glass trick and a magic trick with a small finger ring and some string!
For 30 more minutes:
Your aspiring magicians will attend other magic shows and further develop their skills so that they can put on their own magic shows!
Objectives at the elementary level:
- Use the magician’s material to understand the tricks.
- Be able to listen, memorize and focus on each trick.
- Learn to perform different magic tricks.
|Type of service
Children's parties, Christmas party, Classroom workshop, Community workshop (50 years and older), Organizational events, Pedagogical day, Wedding
50 years and older, Business, Educator, Elementary: cycle 1, Elementary: cycle 2, Group, Library, Organizer of the party, Other, Preschool, Wedding Organizer
60 minutes, 90 minutes, Package A (Pedagogical day), Package B (Pedagogical day), Package C (Pedagogical day)
- If there is little time between animation activities, it is strongly recommended to set them up in the same area./li>
- 5 teams must be created before the science animator arrives. (60 min.)
- 6 teams must be created before the science animator arrives. (90 min.)