The five senses and the sea (Vancouver)
Surprise your senses!
Discover a fun way to learn about the five senses: dreams of beaches and the ocean: incredible but true! Let yourself be enchanted by this extraordinary version of a workshop that brings the five senses alive using the sea theme. Your little scientists will take part in five workshops, seeing fishes with special glasses, holding shells to their ears to hear the ocean, tasting products from the sea (algae) and identifying the different smells of the ocean and various hidden objects. Dive into an adventure!
Objectives at the elementary level:
- Explain the functions of the five senses (taste, hearing, smell, sight and touch)
- Identify odors, textures and tastes with their corresponding images.
- Experiment on the limits of the senses.
|Type of service
Christmas party, Classroom workshop, Community workshop (50 years and older), Daycare centers and CPEs, Organizational events, Pedagogical day, Wedding
Elementary: 1st year, Elementary: 2nd year, Multi-age, Elementary: cycle 1, Preschool
- 5 teams must be formed before the science animator arrives.
- Use of elements that may include allergens (seaweed, crab, lobster, shrimp, fish, snail)