In light of the developments related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we would like to keep you informed of the measures undertaken by profaqua in order to ensure the safety of its staff and participants.
General protection measures
Implementation of safe behaviours:
- In the context of the pandemic, youths and staff members of the establishment must follow healthguidelines at all times.
- Maximum of three (3) groups per visit for workshops of 60 and 75 minutes and maximum of two (2) groups per visit for workshops of 90 minutes. (Does not apply to extracurricular workshops)
- Workshops will be held within the space dedicated to each group. (Does not apply to extracurricular workshops)
- Some of the workshops included in our services have been suspended for the time being in order to respect health and safety measures. Please refer to our website to find out which workshops are currently available:profaqua.ca.
- Since school settings are considered mixed environments in which both youths and workers are present, a physical distancing standard of two (2) meters between the animator and the participants should be maintained.
- The pairing of two different groups will not be allowed.(Does not apply to extracurricular workshops or pedagogical days)
Signage on premises:
- Visual markers allowing the implementation of physical distancing rules between the participants and the animator will be used during workshops.
Measures related to hygiene and cleanliness:
- The participants’ desks will be cleaned by the animator at the start and end of each workshop. (Does not apply to extracurricular workshops)
- Participants must wash their hands at the start and end of each workshop.
- The scientific kit will be disinfected before and after each workshop. One (1) hour must be planned between each group’s participation to allow for the cleaning of the kit.(Does not apply to extracurricular workshops)
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory for the animator at all times.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory for all primary and secondary school students on the premises where the EXTRACURRICULAR WORKSHOPSwill take place.
We are constantly evaluating the current situation in order to implement the best practices and, if necessary, we will also refer to public health authorities in order to rigorously follow the recommended protocols.
Please be assured that should any changes to our already existing health care procedures be required, we will implement them promptly.
We look forward to serving you, and in the meantime, we hope this information has been of help to you. Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or would like to receive additional details regarding the nature of the implemented preventative actions and measures.
Date Modified: January 31, 2022