Did you meet a dinosaur on your way to school this morning? Where do they come from? What do they eat? How did they disappear? What are their means of defence? What animal did they evolve into? What is a fossil? These are questions your aspiring paleontologists will be able to answer through our five exciting workshops, which includes a palaeontological dig, the museum, its electronic platform and race track! Let’s walk together on the traces of these terrible lizards! Note: youths will take home a drawing of their favourite dinosaur!
Objectives at the elementary level:
- Describe the major stages of the origin of life on Earth.
- Describe the hypotheses linked to the disappearance of dinosaurs.
- Associate different parts of the anatomy of dinosaurs with their function.
- Associate different types of dinosaurs with their diet (carnivorous, herbivorous, and omnivorous).
- Present an arts & crafts workshop on the topic of dinosaurs.
|Type of service
Classroom workshop, Community workshop (50 years and older), Daycare centers and CPEs, Pedagogical day
50 years and older, Educator, Elementary: cycle 1, Other, Preschool
60 minutes, Package A (Pedagogical day), Package B (Pedagogical day), Package C (Pedagogical day)
- 5 teams must be formed before the science animator arrives.