A kit full of surprises
Create circuits to make music, produce laser sounds or create a fire engine. Build a radio or digital clock. Take control of the AM airwaves of an actual radio station to stream your own music.
Youths will explore the world of circuits, from simple and complex circuits to series and parallel circuit, using the extraordinary SNAP Circuits® electronic device kit for 90 minutes of pure fun! The kit has endless opportunities for playing with circuits and youths won`t want to leave without one!
Objectives at the elementary level:
- Understand the function of different Snap-On electronic components (capacitor, resistor, transformer and diode).
- Complete series and parallel electronic circuits (simple and complex).
- Be able to read assembly handbooks.
- Reflect on your mistakes to determine the causes.
Objectives at the secondary level:
- In the case of electronic circuits, identify and assemble electronic components.
- Choose and arrange electronic components according to their circuit diagram.
- Describe the function of some electronic components (capacitor, resistor, transformer and diode).
- Describe the energy transformations taking place when electronic devices are operating.
- Access to electrical outlets is needed.
- If there is little time between animation activities, it is strongly recommended to set them up in the same area.
- Six teams must be created before the animator arrives.