Birds (natural environment)
Profaqua’s observation club!
Interested in a nature outing? Let our experienced naturalist guide you in the natural environments close to your school. With the help of binoculars and observation guide, our aspiring ornithologists will learn to identify the different species of birds of Quebec, which was presented in the first workshop. We won’t leave you hanging around! Binoculars and observation guide provided.
Objectives at the elementary level:
- Move around in a natural environment with children.
- Identify birds according to their songs.
- Learn about the different environments for birds using the signs found in nature.
- Understand the impact of human activity on the natural habitat of birds.
- The activity takes place in a municipal park, a Sépaq park or a Canadian national park at the choice of the establishment (reservation made by profaqua).
- The customer is responsible for booking the buses.
- Activity available from April to June.
- Possible presence of allergens (pollen).
- Binoculars and observation books provided.
- A minimum of two groups is mandatory.