Robotic Blue-Bot® (Montreal)
Robots to program!
Did you know that robotics is within everyone’s reach, even the little ones? This is what we are going to discover thanks to this turnkey activity. The Blue-Bot® material is used in two steps: manipulation of the robot and creation of the program on an iPad tablet to animate it. You won’t be able to stop them!
On the menu:
- From 2 workshops of 60 minutes in school.
Objectives at the elementary level:
- Be able to read a diagram for building robots using.
- Distinguish the necessary parts of the robot.
- Build and describe a simple sequence of mechanical pieces in motion.
- Understand how to create a programming sequence using.
- Access to electrical outlets is required.
- Access to a TBI / TNI is required in the room where the workshops will take place.
- Clear space is needed for the demonstrations at the end of the class.
- Six teams must be created before the science animator arrives.
- Profaqua takes care of providing the 6 tablets, the 6 Blue-Bot® and the necessary items for the activity.
- Profaqua takes care of providing the activity mats needed for the activity.